Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (2024)

Tifa*gal

General Manager
Aug 20, 2022
1,112
10,7724,6604,585
6,265
228,691
  • Sunday at 8:45 PM
  • #1

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (2)

I've have white coworkers scoff saying that Ice Spice is not lightskin and is that exact same or lighter color then them. Personally as a black woman also believeS Ice Spice is out of the confines of black american coloring - yellowbone or Redbone, brown, darkskin etc.. She is even lighter than Gina from Martin.

If I remember correctly lightskin is in the mid range between fair/white and dark.

Other than that anybody else notice white people tend to be hostile to black ppl with the same color as them? Or fairskinned black people???

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide

Time Out

Feb 23, 2014
63,418
431,99313,57610,167
472,265
312,400
  • Sunday at 8:50 PM
  • #2

Tifa*gal said:

View attachment 6024578

So what. This is Nazi race science to nitpick someone's identity and features and YOU don't get to define what complexions anyone can have in any group. FURTHER TO THAT, what kind of truck stop or Walmart do you work at to have these kind of conversations?

It's appalling and shameful to talk about this ANYWAYS, but at work?

What in the Hardee's is this?

CoastalElite

7,370
74,2503,434776
75,011
11,965
  • Sunday at 8:59 PM
  • #4

She's not black. Ask the Latinos what they'd call her.

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide

Time Out

Feb 23, 2014
63,418
431,99313,57610,167
472,265
312,400
  • Sunday at 9:00 PM
  • #6

Tifa*gal said:

View attachment 6024578

How are you not even any kind of Black person trying to gatekeep Blackness? Or skin color?

Tifa*gal said:

I'm not surprised honestly and it makes sense, but I have always been called black and nobody argues about it. I remember telling my older female classmates and she straight up told me you are black with no its, and or buts about it. I'm just Abit confused to how other Samoans handle being called black in all honesty especially in Georgia. Why do Samoans move to America when Samoa and American Samoa are already a beautiful place? Why do Samoans and Tahitian aren't identified as black? And why does my mom's birth certificate says Polynesian and mine says black?

Example of a Samoan folk:

I've never been around a large group of Samoans but I've heard horror stories of black ppl experiencing racism from them or unity from them.

Caliborn

:( :) ✿❀❁
Oct 5, 2022
1,457
27,7411,075128
27,715
76,013
  • Sunday at 9:04 PM
  • #7

Why is everything about skin color?

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide

Time Out

Feb 23, 2014
63,418
431,99313,57610,167
472,265
312,400
  • Sunday at 9:05 PM
  • #8

Caliborn said:

Why is everything about skin color?

Tifa*gal said:

I'm not trolling I just been working thats why i haven't responded at all in a while . And tbh, I'm biracial myself I don't hate myself or one side of myself at all . I just feel like he is the best I could do since I've dated too many guys and never got anywhere with them .

There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve your genetics with a better looking person. I just feel like the if I don't take the risk now I'll be way miserabler later.

OP isn't even Black and is just trolling.

Jef Costello

I never lose...not really
Apr 19, 2023
2,048
20,2931,614804
19,489
1,623,573
  • Sunday at 9:13 PM
  • #9

O.o said:

OP isn't even Black and is just trolling.

Are they at least half black? They mentioned being biracial.

Tina J

Team Owner
Mar 16, 2017
11,424
144,3386,8612,490
159,431
934,519
  • Sunday at 9:13 PM
  • #10

She doesn't have white features but she doesn't have any unambiguous black features either. She's mixed and looks mixed.

mollflanders

defamationismygame

OLDHEAD

Mar 10, 2006
32,862
Solutions
264,3693,5121,524
283,501
  • Sunday at 9:19 PM
  • #11

What day does school start back? Every summer with this.

MellowYellow92

Team Mattress
Dec 21, 2017
98,636
Solutions
499,36116,51211,756
651,728
1,675,894,900
  • Sunday at 9:27 PM
  • #12

Jef Costello said:

Are they at least half black? They mentioned being biracial.

With commentary like this, I doubt it

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (14)

vonne2490

Team Owner
Aug 12, 2014
15,116
122,80112,6607,416
115,585
849,361
  • Sunday at 10:26 PM
  • #13

Tifa*gal said:

View attachment 6024578

I thought she was biracial not black.

Madame Foster

Groans Aren't Therapy,Go Get Some
Oct 10, 2014
4,361
45,5491,105208
45,659
47,249
  • Monday at 12:15 AM
  • #14

vonne2490 said:

I thought she was biracial not black.

Neither.

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (17)

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (18)

Whiteface (Transracial Cosplay) series part 2. (Read please before judging

Hi all, I'm making a lipstick blog series on white face aka transracial cosplay . What transracial cosplay is not: I want to get this out of the way and say that transracial cosplay is NOT a sign or form of Self-hate , but simply trading races to see how other races go through and experience...

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (19)www.lipstickalley.com

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (20)

How is Transracial Cosplay Self hate?

I legit want someone to explain to me how come Transracial Cosplay is self hate? If that is true...All COSPLAY is selfhate and all transgender men and women hate themselves then too! All your favorite Celebs have done it TYRA BANKS NICK CANNON HALLE BERRY WAYAN BROTHERS CHILDISH GAMBINO...

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (21)www.lipstickalley.com

You must log in or register to reply here.

Ice Spice was never lightskin , but fairskinned/pale (2024)
Top Articles